Systems Management and Support
HSD Systems Management and Support Services ensure that your organisation can rely upon a partner that will be there past project delivery ensuring you receive the benefits of your investment.
Systems Management and Support is concerned with the design, implementation, control, monitoring and management of IT infrastructure and applications. The desired outcome is the optimisation of IT service delivery.
HSD’s Systems Management and Support Services include the following activities:
- Infrastructure Design – providing a fit for purpose design
- Security – utilising best practice for increased security
- Implementation – methodical and documented approach to deployments
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning– capturing and analysing the right metrics
- Change Management – low risk, proven change methodology
- Capacity Planning – proactively matching infrastructure to requirements
- Client Relationship Management – keeping clients fully informed
- Incident & Problem Management – taking ownership and following through
- Operations – professional and experienced staff
- Service Level Management – experience in defining and complying with agreed terms
- Business Continuity – designed and managed to ensure your business remains available.
HSD models its Systems Management and Support on the industry standard Information Technology Infrastructure Library or ITIL. ITIL is a best practice approach to IT Service Management (ITSM). ITIL enables an organisation to document compliance and measure improvement by using a proven set of procedures, tasks and processes.
HSD is a vendor of choice for Systems Management and Support for two primary reasons – knowledge and quality. Armed with the latest knowledge and using industry best practice, HSD focuses on quality outcomes. HSD also strives to be an employer of choice which ensures we have high quality staff.
From fully hosting and supporting National Websites and Content Management Systems to providing on-site expertise for Infrastructure projects, HSD’s commitment is to quality and client satisfaction. All this is backed by an experienced team of professionals with significant industry experience, both Government and Corporate, and technical knowledge derived from decades of practice rather than recent graduates with limited real world experience.
HSD believes that by applying proven industry practices using experienced and knowledgeable staff it can deliver professionally managed, fit for purpose, IT systems.