Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud based SaaS platform hosted in Microsoft’s Australian Data Centres. Recently consolidated to offer both CRM (Client Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Dynamics 365 offers a modern, web based interface that enables Government Departments to implement efficient and secure Digital Transformation projects.
At HSD, we specialise in four main solutions within the Dynamics 365 suite:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service – Giving you end to end oversight of the journey your customers take through your processes, which can be customised into configurable workflows. Customer Services also includes Customer Insights, which provides you with data to help improve your services, based on actual data.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing – Helping your organisation connect with potential and existing customers. D365 Marketing helps drive real time engagement through all your digital channels and harnesses AI to make recommendations on new content, channels and market segmentation.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service – Helping you and your staff manage the customer experience. You can incorporate virtual assistance into programs to support customers, including aligning technicians and service managers to cases and supplying them with remote resources to fix problems the first time. Dashboards allow you to see spikes in cases and gain real customer insights.
- Dynamics 365 Sales – Gain an insight into how your customers interact with your products and services like never before. You can receive insights from LinkedIn and alternative surveys. The platform can recommend leads and AI can suggest recommendations to automatically complete smaller tasks. An AI-powered conversation intelligence can detect customer emotion, sentiment and priorities and collate that into relevant insights for the sales team. Interactive dashboards also allow the team to track performance.
The Power Platform is an application platform that enables you to build powerful business solutions in a much quicker time.
HSD specialises in the four main pillars of the Power Platform:
- Power Apps – Enabling you to build apps with minimal code, using pre-built templates and features such as drag and drop for quick deployment.
- Power Automate – Automating tasks and business processes through the use of workflows and pre-built connectors.
- Power BI – A powerful analytics platform that gives you oversight and insight using the data most relevant to you. Power BI also includes data visualisation tools that help data consumption and understanding easy.
- Power Virtual Agent – Quickly build and manage chatbots that can be implemented with the need for complex code or AI experience, helping you manage your interactions with your customers. Virtual Agent can be integrated into your existing workflows and processes.
Let our Dynamics 365 practice help you with:
Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform implementations
- Configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365
- Custom Power Apps development
- Process and workflow automation
- Microsoft Power Apps Portal implementations
- Integration solutions for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
Analysis and advisory services
- Analyse existing implementations and environments
- Advisory and recommendations on solution architecture and governance
Support services for your Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform solutions