At HSD, we specialise in four main solutions within the Dynamics 365 suite:
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based SaaS platform hosted in Microsoft’s Australian Data Centres. Recently consolidated to offer both CRM (Client Relationship Management) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Dynamics 365 offers a modern, web based interface that enables Government Departments to implement efficient and secure Digital Transformation projects.
The Power Platform is an application platform that enables you to build powerful business solutions in a much quicker time.
HSD specialises in the four main pillars of the Power Platform:
- Power Apps – Enabling you to build apps with minimal code, using pre-built templates and features such as drag and drop for quick deployment.
- Power BI – A powerful analytics platform that gives you oversight and insight using the data most relevant to you. Power BI also includes data visualisation tools that help data consumption and understanding easy.
- Power Automate – Automating tasks and business processes using workflows and pre-built connectors.
- Power Virtual Agent– Easily build and manage chatbots without the need for code or AI experience. The chatbots can be integrated into the products and services of any organisation and can be built from prebuilt connectors. Custom workflow can be built using Power Automate also. These chatbots also can create suggestions based on AI and data-driven insights.
- Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform implementations
- Configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365
- Custom Power Apps development
- Process and workflow automation
- Microsoft Power Apps Portal implementations
- Integration solutions for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Analysis and advisory services
- Analyse existing implementations and environments
- Advisory and recommendations on solution architecture and governance
- Provide support services for your Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform solutions.